The Klostergut Paradies in 1952
GF celebrates its 150th anniversary. This coincides with the 50th year with the company for Ernst Homberger, the long-standing general manager, delegate and president of GF’s Board of Directors.
The Iron Library in the convent’s former guest wing is ceremonially opened on 3 May 1952. It has remained open to this day to all interested parties, whether researchers or amateurs, for use and research.